All references to "you" and "your" are deemed to refer to any user and/or visitor of www.itmaniax.co.za ("Website").
- We respect your privacy. Should you decide to purchase or otherwise make use of the services offered via our Website, the only personal information that we will require of you is the following:
- your name and surname;
- your email address ;telephone number; and
- for training registration purposes, your identity number, postal address and other personal contact details stated on the student information form.
- In order to initiate certain services purchased via our Website (and in particular, to launch an online training course), you may be required to provide additional personal information to us for security purposes. In such event, you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- It is your responsibility to update any of your personal information that you provide to us as soon as it is no longer accurate and complete.
- The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows: to contact you regarding current or new products or services, to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material when you register to use the Services offered via our Website), and to improve your experience on our Website.
- The Company will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is –
- required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company; and/or
- disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
- We will:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- While we take reasonable measures to safeguard the security of your personal information, the nature of the Internet means that no data transmitted over the Internet is 100% secure. Accordingly, the Company does not warrant that the information you provide will be protected from unauthorised access. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM THE LOSS, DAMAGE, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED OR UNLAWFUL ACCESS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, UNLESS SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES AROSE DUE TO THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY.